To improve the security level of a windows system, we take different types of measures. This could be the removal of an existing system service, update some current configuration or uninstall some exist software and components.
Windows system hardening is the process of doing the ‘right’ things for the security. The goal is to enhance the security level of the system. There are many aspects to securing a system properly. Yet, the basics are similar for most operating systems. So the system hardening process for Windows clients and servers is that that special.
Our some of windows hardening steps:
- If wee need, preparation and Installation a new windows image
- Checking service packs and hotfixes
- Checking user account policies
- Checking user rights assignment
- Security settings controls
- Network access controls
- Network security settings
- Firewall status and rule checks
- Active directory domain member security settings
- Audit policy settings
- Log submission settings to SIEM devices
- Checking event log settings
- Additional security protection
- Additional Steps
- Physical security
If you would like to find out how windows system hardening service can be beneficial for your company or more information about our service, please contact our security experts to get a free quick consultation.