Firewall rule analysis involves reviewing the rules written on the firewalls that companies purchase and use to increase the security level. In particular, firewall rule analysis should be performed in a healthy way, and if there are conflicting or misspelled rules, should be detected and corrected in order to protect against corporate attacks over the internet.
We follow following steps to audit a firewall:
- Gathering Pertinent Information Before You Undergo an Audit
- Review Your Firewall Change Management Process
- Audit Your Firewalls’ Physical and OS Security
- Cleanup and Optimize Your Rule Base
- Conduct a Risk Assessment and Remediate Issues
- Ensure Ongoing Audit-Readiness
If you would like to find out how firewall rule analysis service can be beneficial to your company or more information about our service, please contact our security experts to get a free quick consultation.